As part of its fiscal year earnings report, Nintendo has updated its official sales figures for Switch’s biggest games. As you might imagine, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is still number one by a pretty comfortable margin, and while Animal Crossing is the only newcomer since the last official update, figures have jumped up significantly across the board.
You can see the full top ten below (bear in mind that the data only references Nintendo-published titles).
Top Ten Best-Selling Nintendo Switch Games (as of 31st March 2020):
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 24.77 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 18.84 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 17.41 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 17.41 million
- Pokémon Sword and Shield – 17.37 million
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Let’s Go, Eevee! – 11.97 million
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 11.77 million
- Splatoon 2 – 10.13 million
- Super Mario Party – 10.10 million
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 6.60 million
The numbers above are worldwide sales and include retail, digital, and copies bundled with hardware all combined. Nintendo has also revealed that Switch hardware lifetime sales have now reached 55.77 million units worldwide.
Any surprises in that top ten? Feel free to share your thoughts below.