Categories
release Several

Sony Release Several Special Themed Dualshock 4 Controllers for PlayStation 4 – HYPEBEAST

Sony PlayStation 4 Themed Dualshock 4 Controllers Berry Blue Red Camouflage Green Camouflage Magma Red Midnight Blue,Electric Purple Rose Gold Steel Black

Although Sony will introduce its next-generation console at the end of the year, several special themed Dualshock 4 controllers will release for the PlayStation 4. Since the console and controller’s first appearance 7 years ago, there have been over 25 color schemes introduced to the Dualshock 4. The DualShock 4 and officially licensed third-party PS4 gamepads will work with supported PS4 games running on PS5, Sony recently said earlier last week. However, it will not be compatible with the PlayStation 5 titles.

Color schemes such as Berry Blue, Red Camouflage, Green Camouflage, Magma Red, Midnight Blue, Electric Purple, Rose Gold, and Steel Black will be available. There are 12 new colors available for the gamepad, which can be purchased for $64.99 USD on PlayStation’s website.

In other gaming news, 343 Industries announced Halo Infinite has been delayed due to COVID-19.

What to Read Next

Jason REVOK Captures This Chaotic and Unpredictable Year in New Works

Making up the mesmerizing exhibition called “Descending.”


8 Drops You Don't Want to Miss This Week

Featuring Palace, BAPE, BBC, CPFM and more.


Through The Lens: Yoon Sul

The Santa Monica-born photographer captures “honest moments” in skateboarding.



Activists Dyed Trafalgar Square Fountains to Protest COVID-19 Deaths in Brazil

A huge demonstration to mark the International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples.


Jaguar Will Build 12 E-Types in 2src21 for 6srcth Anniversary Pack

Six coupes and six roadsters will be delivered to customers as a duo.


Lil Yachty and Future Drop

Taken from Lil Yachty’s ‘Lil Boat 3.’



More ▾

Read More

Categories
dozen Several

Several dozen virus cases occurred on USC’s fraternity row – KCRA Sacramento

>> WHERE THE NEWS COMES FIRST. THIS IS KCRA 3 NEWS AT 6:00. TONI: GOOD MORNING. I’M TONI VALLIERE. TE I AM TEO TORRES. DEIRDRE HAS THE DAY OFF. TY IS WORKING FROM HOME. WE START WITH THIS MORNING’S CORONAVIRUS HEADLINES. TONI: LAWMAKERS CONTINUE NEGOTIATING A NEW CORONAVIRUS RELIEF PACKAGE. IT COMES AS FEDERAL UNEMPLOYMENT AID EXPIRES TODAY. TEO: DOCTOR ANTHONY FAUCI RETURNS TO CAPITOL HILL TODAY. HE AND OTHER GOVERNMENT HEAL EXPERTS WILL TESTIFY BEFORE A SPECIAL HOUSE PANE INVESTIGATING THE PANDEMIC. VIETNAM IS REPORTING ITS FIRST COVID RELATED DEATH AFTER NOT HAVING ANY CASES FOR 99 CONSECUTIVE DAYS. TONI: TY STEELE JOINS US FROM HOME WITH IS WITH A LOOK AT THE LATEST CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS IN CALIFORNIA TY: THE STATE IS CLOSING IN ON HALF A MILLION CASES. IT IS EXPECTED TO HIT THAT NUMBER BY TOMORROW. THE STATE IS CLOSING IN ON HALF A MILLION CASE THIS IS ACCORDING TO JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY. MORE THAN NEW CASES WERE 8000 RECORDED IN THE LAST 24 HOURS. THE STATE NOW HAS NEARLY 493,000 CASES. THE DEATHS OF 118 CALIFORNIANS WERE REPORTED IN THE LAST DAY. JUST OVER PEOPLE IN THE STATE 9000 HAVE DIED OF VIRUS-RELATED COMPLICATIONS SINCE THE PANDEMIC BEGA LET’S LOOK AT THE TREND COVID-RELATED HOSPITALIZATIONS OVER THE PAST MONTH. HOSPITALIZATIONS FELL NEARLY 3% ON WEDNESDAY. THE STATE

Several dozen virus cases occurred on USC’s fraternity row

A coronavirus outbreak occurred this summer on a street near the University of Southern California where many fraternities are located, the Los Angeles Times reported.The university detected about 40 cases of people living on 28th Street who tested positive for COVID-19, said Dr. Sarah Van Orman, USC’s chief student health officer.Van Orman said a significant number were associated with four fraternity houses but it wasn’t clear that the infections involved fraternity members, who often lease out rooms during summer, the Times reported Thursday.The outbreak is now mostly over, with no new cases for the last week or so, Van Orman said.Overall, about 150 USC students and employees have tested positive for the virus. The university’s plans for the 2020-2021 academic year call for most students to learn online, but some will be on campus, with measures such as strict physical distancing in place. Housing will be limited to one student per bedroom in USC residence halls, suites, and apartments. Some rooms will remain vacant so that space will be available for students to quarantine if a surge of infections occurs during the semester.On Aug. 3, USC will have an external company begin a program of testing campus populations to identify, isolate, contact trace and contain new infections.

LOS ANGELES —

A coronavirus outbreak occurred this summer on a street near the University of Southern California where many fraternities are located, the Los Angeles Times reported.

The university detected about 40 cases of people living on 28th Street who tested positive for COVID-19, said Dr. Sarah Van Orman, USC’s chief student health officer.

Van Orman said a significant number were associated with four fraternity houses but it wasn’t clear that the infections involved fraternity members, who often lease out rooms during summer, the Times reported Thursday.

The outbreak is now mostly over, with no new cases for the last week or so, Van Orman said.

Overall, about 150 USC students and employees have tested positive for the virus.

The university’s plans for the 2020-2021 academic year call for most students to learn online, but some will be on campus, with measures such as strict physical distancing in place.

Housing will be limited to one student per bedroom in USC residence halls, suites, and apartments. Some rooms will remain vacant so that space will be available for students to quarantine if a surge of infections occurs during the semester.

On Aug. 3, USC will have an external company begin a program of testing campus populations to identify, isolate, contact trace and contain new infections.

Read More

Categories
owners Several

Several MLB owners don’t want 2020 season to be played, reports say – Fox News

Several MLB owners are against the idea of having a season in 2020, according to reports.

There are six owners who don’t want a season, according to SNY, and The Athletic reported that it could be as many as eight or more.

“There are definitely more than eight owners who don’t want to play,” one agent reportedly said.

This report comes after MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred told ESPN on Monday that there might not be a season after a breakdown in talks between teams and the union on how to split up the money.

“It’s just a disaster for our game, absolutely no question about it,” Manfred said. “It shouldn’t be happening, and it’s important that we find a way to get past it and get the game back on the field for the benefit of our fans.”

MLBPA, PLAYERS RESPOND AFTER ROB MANFRED PUTS 2020 SEASON IN DOUBT: ‘TELL US WHEN AND WHERE’

Manfred had said ahead of last week’s amateur draft that there would be a season. However, he appeared to walk back this statement on Monday.

“I’m not confident. I think there’s real risk; and as long as there’s no dialogue, that real risk is going to continue,” Manfred told ESPN. “The owners are 100 percent committed to getting baseball back on the field. Unfortunately, I can’t tell you that I’m 100 percent certain that’s going to happen.”

Major League Baseball players and their union chief responded to Manfred’s reversal on whether there was going to be a season at all amid a fight over salaries in a pandemic-shortened 2020 season.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM

MLB Players Association Executive Director Tony Clark said in a statement that players were “disgusted” over Manfred’s comments to ESPN on Monday night.

“Players are disgusted that after Rob Manfred unequivocally told players and fans that there would ‘100 percent’ be a 2020 season, he has decided to go back on his word and is now threatening to cancel the entire season,” Clark said.

“Any implication that the Players Association has somehow delayed progress on health and safety protocols is completely false, as Rob has recently acknowledged the parties are ‘very, very close.’ This latest threat is just one more indication that Major League Baseball has been negotiating in bad faith since the beginning. This has always been about extracting additional pay cuts from players and this is just another day and another bad faith tactic in their ongoing campaign.”

Fox News’ Ryan Gaydos contributed to this report.

Read More

Categories
NASCAR Several

Several top NASCAR drivers drop helmet designer over confederate flag tweets – Insider – INSIDER

Jimmie Johnson

Jimmie Johnson

NASCAR’s decision to ban the confederate flag was a long time coming, but some in the racing world are still refusing to accept defeat.

Peter Casey-USA TODAY Sports


  • NASCAR drivers cut ties with a helmet designer Beam Designs after the company posted its disapproval of the league’s decision to ban the confederate flag from races.
  • “NASCAR you realize the North had slaves too, lol not just the South, you want to remove the American Flag as well, idiots,” the company wrote in a tweet.
  • Jimmie Johnson, Bubba Wallace, Ryan Blaney, and Kyle Busch all cut ties with the brand after the posts made the rounds on social media.
  • Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.

NASCAR drivers Jimmie Johnson, Bubba Wallace, Ryan Blaney, and Kyle Busch have all cut ties with a helmet designer that expressed outrage on social media after the racing league announced that it was banning the confederate flag from all of its races moving forward.

NASCAR has been making a clear and concerted effort to support recent racial equality and social justice movements, with drivers holding a moment of silence for the death of George Floyd ahead of a race on Sunday, and Bubba Wallace, the only Black driver in NASCAR, driving in a car adorned with “Black lives matter.”

On Wednesday, Jason Beam of Beam Designs criticized the league’s decision to ban the confederate flag, before shifting to mocking Wallace’s #BlackLivesMatter car.

“The Confederate Flag, North vs South in the Civil War, a war over separation of the Union, not slavery,” one post read. “But hey ignorance wins again, NASCAR you realize the North had slaves too, lol not just the South, you want to remove the American Flag as well, idiots.”

—🎲 (@MagicZoetrope) June 11, 2020

—Jeff Gluck (@jeff_gluck) June 11, 2020

After the tweets began to make the rounds on social media, drivers began to announce that they were ending their relationship with Beam Designs.

—Bubba Wallace (@BubbaWallace) June 11, 2020

—Jimmie Johnson (@JimmieJohnson) June 11, 2020

—Ryan Blaney (@Blaney) June 11, 2020

Beam Designs isn’t the only NASCAR-adjacent entity to express their anger over the decision to ban the confederate flag.

Truck Series driver Ray Ciccarelli posted Wednesday that he would be quitting at the end of the season in response to the ban.

  • Read more:

One NFL coach says he will kneel with his team during the national anthem, and it shows that the effort to make change in the league is gaining momentum beyond its players

NFL’s coronavirus guidelines are ‘humanly impossible’ to follow in full compliance, according to Ravens coach John Harbaugh

The NFL changed its stance on player protests, but the true test will come from Trump in the fall

NFL insider suggests that owners are waiting on Cowboys owner Jerry Jones before speaking out on social justice issues

More:

Sports
NASCAR
Bubba Wallace
Confederate Flag




Read More

Categories
Several Target

Several Target stores temporarily closing in the Bay Area amid protests – KGO-TV

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) — Several Target stores in the Bay Area that were scheduled to be closed on Sunday amid possible protests over the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis will apparently remain open.

A manager at a Target store in the Bay Area said the Oakland Target will be closed, but advised customers to contact their local Target to see if they are open.

In a statement online, Target says it’s heartbroken by the death of George Floyd and the pain it is causing communities across the country. Target originally reported that stores would be closing in light of the protest, but the store manager said most stores in the Bay Area are expected to be open today.

RELATED: Fireworks, looting continue in 2nd night of George Floyd protest in East Bay

Target says employees impacted by store closures will be paid for up to 14 days of scheduled hours during store closures, including COVID-19 premium pay. They will also be able to work at other nearby Target locations.

Here is a list on Bay Area stores had been scheduled to temporarily close, shoppers are advised to contact the individual store to see if they are open:


  • Alameda, CA

  • Bayfair San Leandro, CA

  • Central Berkley, CA

  • Central San Francisco, CA

  • College Park San Jose, CA

  • Colma, CA

  • East Palo Alto, CA

  • Fashion Island San Mateo, CA

  • Mountain View, CA

  • North Hayward, CA

  • Oakland, CA*

  • Oakland Emeryville, CA

  • Pinole, CA

  • Redwood City, CA

  • Richmond, CA

  • Serramonte Daly City, CA

  • SF Folsom and 13th St San Francisco, CA

  • South San Francisco, CA

  • Tanforan San Bruno, CA

  • University Ave Berkeley, CA

  • Walnut Creek, CA

  • Westlake Daly City, CA

There is an asterisk next to the Oakland Target because it was severely damaged during protests and is closed until further notice.

Take a look at the latest stories and videos about the investigation into George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis.

RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:

Copyright © 2020 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.













































Read More