There was plenty of news across Connecticut on Wednesday. If you missed any of it on your local Patch, here’s a roundup of some of the top stories.
A landmark restaurant has closed amid coronavirus complications.>>>Read More.
A local business had made it to a show on the Discovery Channel.>>>Read More.
The People’s United Bank inside the store was robbed Wednesday by a man who fled in a red pick-up truck, police said.>>>Read More.
Three CT residents have tested positive for West Nile virus infection, according to the Department of Public Health.>>>Read More.
There have been numerous sightings of Buddy the Beefalo since his escape in August.>>>Read More.
The crash is under investigation.>>>Read More.
- Fire Displaces Family, Destroys Home
- Woman Pepper-Sprayed, Robbed Of Car At Gunpoint: Police
- Mail Carrier Admits Stealing Cash, Gift Cards From Mail: Feds
- Driver Fled Route 8 Crash: FD
The Patch community platform serves more than 100 communities all across Connecticut in Fairfield, New Haven, Middlesex, New London, Hartford, Tolland, and Litchfield counties. Thank you for reading.
The rules of replying:
- Be respectful. This is a space for friendly local discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name, and back up your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your replies stay on topic.
- Review the Patch Community Guidelines.